When purchasing a gift for a male relative or friend, one doesn’t have to sacrifice great style for amazing function. A carbon fiber money clip or wallet is a great option for these men in your life, as they’re modern enough to be on the cutting edge of haute couture, but slimming and comfortable enough to be used every day, with any outfit.
However, knowing what kind of carbon fiber money wallet or money clip to buy can be confusing, especially if you yourself are not a man, or don’t really have any experience shopping for men’s products — buy the wrong one and you’re stuck with a cheap item that no one really wants and that’s going to fall apart soon regardless; buy a great item, and you may find yourself paying too much when you could find a better deal elsewhere. Luckily for you, we’re here to help you circumnavigate these issues when it comes to shopping for your favorite guy, showing you the best carbon fiber money clips and wallets available on the market.
2017's Best Carbon Fiber Money Clips
|#1. SERMAN RFID-Blocking Leather Slim Wallet||Yes||4 x 3.2 x 0.1 inches||$||Check Price|
|#2. Modern Elements Carbon Fiber Money Clip||No||6.4 x 4 x 0.6 inches||$||Check Price|
|#3. Common Fibers Mens MaxReal Carbon Fiber Bifold Wallet||Yes||3.4 x 0.3 x 4.3 inches||$$$||Check Price|
|#4. Money Clip and Front Pocket Wallet for Men||Yes||3.9 x 2.8 x 0.4 inches||$||Check Price|
|#5. Billets Men’s Carbon Fiber Money Clip||Yes||5.5 x 4 x 1.1 inches||$$||Check Price|
|#6. Tribe Carbon Fiber RFID Blocking Minimalist Card Wallet||No||5.3 x 3.2 x 0.9 inches||$$||Check Price|
Reviews of The Best Carbon Fiber Money Clips and Wallets
The SERMAN RFID-Blocking Leather Slim Wallet is all about safety and security. This is a great feature if you’re often traveling or in large crowds, and are at risk for identify theft.
The technology used is state of the art, so you’re sure to enjoy the same great manufacturing and look, while also loving the engineering which blocks more than 13 MHz of RFID signals.
Buyers are saying that the photos of this carbon fiber wallet simply don’t do it justice, and that this is one item you have to see to believe. Hey, it may just be true.
- Enhanced technology to protect against identity theft
- Super sleek design
- Very tight, preventing any loss of cards or cash
- Only comes in one color — boring black
- Doesn’t hold up too terribly well after months of usage
- The tightness of the pockets to prevent cards from falling out may mean it takes you longer to pay at the cash register
The Carbon Fiber Money Clip from Modern Elements can be a smart option for those new to the world of carbon fiber, just wanting to try it out, and also for those on a budget. The affordable price means that, if, in the end, you don’t like it, you’re not losing big bucks.
Other than that, the light weight, short length and durability make this carbon fiber money clip a good bet. In addition, reviewers can attest that it keeps its shape even after using it over and over again.
- Very thin
- The budget-friendly price (under $30)
- The flexibility and durability mean you can sit, stand or even work out without breakage
- Can’t hold as many cards/bills as its counterparts
- While light on weight and short on length, it is a little on the wide side
- Can be somewhat hard to get to cash in a hurry
The Common Fibers Mens MaxReal Carbon Fiber Bifold Wallet stands out from the rest, in that it looks more like a normal, average wallet than the others. If that’s what you’re going for or what you think your recipient would like best, that’s a good thing.
The style this wallet offers is actually a good selling point, as many buyers have pointed out that it’s quite professional, and may be just what the modern businessman needs.
- One of the more stylish and fashion-forward carbon fiber wallets on the market
- High durability, with the brand even saying it’s bulletproof
- The carbon fiber is flexible enough to be comfortable in a back pocket
- The wallet is larger than other options
- It doesn’t hold as many cards (under 10)
- Does take a while to break in
The idclipz Money Clip and Front Pocket Wallet for Men is created for ease of use and front pockets. If you’re wanting to carry your wallet or money clip with you while you, say, jog, walk the dog or just hang out in a relaxed setting, this may be the option you consider.
Buyers who travel a lot are particularly pleased with this money clip (even women!), as it’s both simple to carry and has RFID anti-theft technology.
- RFID technology to protect your information
- Can fit nearly anywhere
- Secure, while still allowing a range of motion
- Doesn’t hold as many bills and cards (under 10)
- Not suitable for hotel room keys and other magnetized cards, as they’ll be de-magnetized
- Can be difficult retrieving cards if overfilled
The Billets Men’s Carbon Fiber Money Clip is heavy-duty, with multiple pockets. With RFID technology and a very secure fit, safety is a key feature.
While many reviewers have called this particular wallet “life-changing,” that’s something you’ll have to decide for yourself. The biggest complaint from consumers — the heavy branding over the clip, which does take away from the item’s stylishness.
- Can hold many more cards and bills than its counterparts (Up to 50!)
- Has multiple pockets for storing receipts, change, etc.
- Very secure and will easily prevent losing any bills
- Not as stylish as some options
- Isn’t a good fit for people with few cards/cash, as this was made to hold larger amounts
- Pricey for what you’re getting ($40-$60)
The Tribe Carbon Fiber RFID Blocking Minimalist Card Wallet can hold up to 10 cards and comes in four different colors, so you can easily pick which one fits your tastes best. The modern design and lightweight fit makes it a good pick for guys who are constantly on the go. Plus, easy access means you can get to your cards fast.
Many buyers love this option’s manufacturer, too, as they really put a lot of care into their products and emphasis on customer satisfaction. In fact, if you don’t love this carbon fiber wallet, you can easily return it within 30 days, no questions asked.
- Cards are easy to access
- Super lightweight
- Securely holds everything in place
- Can block RFID technology
- Nothing to notice
Things To Consider When Buying Carbon Fiber Money Clips and Wallets
- Choose a carbon fiber money clip or wallet that fits your personal needs
- Think about if you’ll be wearing it in your front or back pocket
- Take an evaluation of how many bills and cards you’ll need it to hold
- If you’re unsure about carbon fiber wallets and money clips, go with a more affordable option to try it out
- Look for a brand offering the style and fashion consciousness that’s going to mean the most to your recipient
- Truly consider how important RFID technology is to you
In this review, the Common Fibers Mens MaxReal Carbon Fiber Bifold Wallet is the winner, thanks to its stylish look and classic appeal for men of all ages and professions. The durability and security offered makes it a potential good fit for travelers, while also offering good value for the price paid. For these reasons, we’ve picked this option from Common Fibers as one of our favorite carbon fiber money wallets.